We’re delighted you would like to join the BPMA. Like most membership organisations, we have strict criteria for joining and an approvals process for every application.
You can access our Membership Application form here or apply online here.
We have one member type; Accredited member.
Our Accredited members must meet these minimum criteria:
- Have traded in the promotional merchandise industry for a minimum of 1 year
- Have at least 1 year’s full set of trading accounts
- Prove that the company has over £100,000 annual turnover in promotional merchandise
- Have a registered office in the UK or a sole trader, with a UK address and bank account
- Be able to nominate two BPMA members to propose and second their application
- Supply two credit references from BPMA members - these could be the same as the Proposer and Seconder
- Have an acceptable credit rating
- Agree to conduct their business in line with the BPMA’s Code of Conduct
Ready to join?
You can apply directly through our website here, download the form here or book in a call with our membership team by calling 01372 371 183 or emailing [email protected].
Once we have received your application, it will be reviewed by the BPMA team and the BPMA Board. On approval and receipt of satisfactory trade and credit references, you will be able to join hundreds of successful promotional merchandise businesses as a BPMA member.