Stormtech: Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Stormtech Europe Office, Elstree UK or Remote
Department: Europe Sales
Director of Sales Sales@stormtech.eu
STORMTECH is a Vancouver based company making a wide variety of performance, technical apparel, bags and accessories for companies in over 30 countries. Quality and design have remained at the forefront of the company’s mission, which is to “Provide Innovative Performance Apparel and Outstanding Customer Service”.
The Business Development Manager will grow market share in the United Kingdom & Ireland working with our distributor network, their channel sales teams and customer base, forging strong relations with both. The incumbent primarily builds and maintains relationships with existing accounts and identifies new opportunities for our distributors. A key component of the role is to be responsible for building awareness and increasing sales of new products by delivering product knowledge of Stormtech products and educating customers of our technical stories, sales programs, marketing initiatives and distribution to their customer base. This role will be managed out of our UK office, located in Elstree, Hertfordshire.
We’re looking for a driven sales professional with a minimum of 3 years sales experience and has a passion for outerwear and the promotional products industry. You are an excellent people person, with a passion for excellence in everything you deliver.
- Develop superior working relationships with the Distributor/s sales forces and assigned accounts with weekly calls & visits to their customer bases, working together on targeted customers.
- Deliver regular product knowledge meetings, follow up communications
- Provide quality customer service, collaborating with teams internally and with partners, driving the sales through to close.
- Arrange business meetings with accounts.
- Promote the company’s products and increase sell through of product stocked by the Distributors
- Present the new EU product line each seasonal (2x/year) or more, to top tier accounts
- Plan for “Drop-in” meetings/visits in addition to the product presentations for specific Gift Houses.
- Track Gift House visits and samples sold through the Call Report document and submit the report bi-weekly to management.
- Ensure that sales programs are understood and are being communicated appropriately
- Coordinate with customer service, sales support staff on orders
- Increase sales primarily through forging strong relationships and delivering a high volume of presentations to accounts.
- Attend trade shows, product knowledge sessions, road shows and sales meetings.
- Work with the EU Regional Director of Sales to develop sales plan for targeted region.
- Maintain and track sales targets.
- Knowledgeable about market and inform management on changes to sales initiatives or marketing strategies in the market.
- Fluent in English
- 3 years proven working experience in similar sales role and proven sales track record
- Customer support experience
- Excellent presentation, relationship skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Highly accountable and motivated by sales targets
- Time management and planning skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Post-secondary education, or equivalent work experience.
Please send your resume to Sales@stormtech.eu
Only candidates already eligible to work in the United Kingdom will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.