Steel City Marketing Ltd: New Business Executive
Position: New Business Executive
Steel City Marketing Ltd is a UK wide supplier of branded merchandise based in a relaxed, open plan city centre office with a New York Loft Style feel. We are proud of our reputation and focus on the highest possible customer service levels. The close-knit team is knowledgeable and experienced, and we work with clients throughout the UK.
Job Description – New Business Executive
The primary role of the office based New Business Executive is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, and other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must be able to develop a rapport with new clients quickly and then once on board they are required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new ideas and products to clients. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the Business Executive’s responsibility to develop a pipeline of new business coming into Steel City Marketing.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business by cold calling on a daily basis to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers (Where applicable)
- Participate in pricing the products and keeping CRM up to date with all information.
- Handle objections by using a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Attend networking events to help build your prospect database
- Experience of Cold Calling
- Experience within a fast-paced industry. Ideally (but not essential) within promotional merchandise, print or stationery sales
- Tenacious, focused, and driven. A self-starter.
- Honest and hard working
- Can work on their own initiative
- Enthusiastic and passionate about achieving new business
- Fantastic Telephone, email, and face to face manner
- Can work independently or as part of a team
- Clean driving license
There is free parking, team and individual bonuses, office perks.
For candidates not based in Sheffield, flexible work arrangements could be discussed.