Sandler Business Development Training
After fabulous feedback received from attendees of the BPMA Sandler Sales Training sessions held in June, we are pleased to announce Sandler are offering an exclusive BPMA member only program with limited places on the Sandler London Foundations Program, starting in October.
- Limited attendance: only 10 places available
- Program starts: 8th October for 5 consecutive weeks
- Sessions take place remotely on Fridays from 8:30am to 12pm
- 8 modules in 5 sessions (please see attachment for further detail)
- 1 hr consultation post-training to optimise how training is applied
- Access to Sandler On-Line for 12 months, which includes thousands of hours of additional sales support content
- Sales Mastery Training available for discussion post completion of the Foundation program
Download the session information here
Limited places: first come, first served
We are offering a first come first served basis for course places. As you attended the June sessions (recordings available here), we are offering you the chance to book a place first. The program is a natural follow on from the sessions in June and a great opportunity to grow measurable skills.
Booking your place is simple
Please contact Justin Stephenson direct to book in. Once you have booked in, preparation for the course will start in September starting with a full DISC profile.
How much does it cost?
The total cost for the 5 week session: £1,750+VAT which includes the course, profiling 1:1 follow up session plus access to Sandler on line for 12 months.
Registration and payment deadline: 17th September 2021
Due to limited availability, please book as soon as possible directly with Sandler. if you have further questions, please get in touch with either Tom Robey or Justin Stephenson at Sandler
Justin Stephenson on 07500 605858 or email email@example.com
- Booking is subject to Sandler Training terms and conditions.
- Do not book via the BPMA; please book direct with Sandler Training
- There are 10 places available. Further places may be released should demand dictate this but will be limited to a maximum of 16 places.
- This Sandler program is only open to BPMA members. Dates and times are fixed
- Booking must be confirmed by 17th September 2021 with payment received. by the same date.
- If 10 places are not secured, the course may be postponed or cancelled.
- If a course place is booked and cannot be attended, it is non-transferable and no refunds apply.