Project Merchandise: Business Development Executive
Position: Business Development Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £25k-£30k + commission
Chris Dawson email@example.com
About Project Merchandise
Project Merchandise was founded to help brands incorporate brilliant branded merchandise into their campaigns, sustainably. We believe greener merch is better merch, so we source only the most eco-friendly branded products. To lessen the impact of branding, all items are curated based upon a set of responsible values.
We have big ambitions for the sustainability of our business and our industry, and after a hugely successful first year, we’re now looking for a Business Development Executive to help us achieve them. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic business with plenty of promise, and to be a part of its early expansion.
£25k-£30k + commission
The Business Development Executive will be tasked with promoting Project Merchandise’s capabilities and commitment to sustainable & eco-friendly branded merchandise to new and existing audiences.
This position reports into the Sales Director, and will have two main areas of responsibility: seeking and securing new business, and growing the accounts within your remit.
What You’ll Do
- Plan and execute sales strategy, prospect potential clients and provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities through research, networking, calling & direct marketing campaigns
- Maintain customer relationships and grow accounts
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Hubspot CRM
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Identify prospect needs, understand business drivers behind requests and explain the Project Merchandise value proposition
- Consistently achieve monthly and annual targets
- Prepare presentations & pricing, including monitoring margins and currency conversions
- Stay up to date with the latest sustainable products in the Industry
- Complete BPMA Level 1 and 2 training
What You’ll Need
- An interest in or working knowledge of sustainability issues
- At least 6 months experience within the industry in a sales role
- A proven track record of growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals
- A proactive and upbeat attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- The drive and ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn and become an industry expert
- Unlimited Holiday
- Remote working
- Learning perks
- Carbon offsetting
- Volunteering days
Project Merchandise is dedicated to building a culturally diverse workforce and is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of background, opposing the discrimination of any employee or job applicant on the grounds of any protected characteristic.
Please submit your CV to Chris Dawson firstname.lastname@example.org.