PAGE Recruitment: Directorships
As part of succession planning we have a select number of opportunities for directorships. Currently we are focused on applicants with a sales background although we haven’t ruled out more administration, accountancy and operational profiles.
Because of our unique position we can offer positions on a national basis. We will pass on generic details to interested parties, only releasing your personal details and current job status with your permission, thus insuring full confidentiality.
Initially the roles may be in the form of managerial level appointment but be under no illusions a successful applicant we be expected to eventually lead the business and be financially committed to developing the future success of the company.
If you are looking for a life changing opportunity and feel you have the right skill set to achieve please apply confidentially to us. Remuneration packages will depend on experience but each appointment will include a succession and development plan.
- Show that you have the ability, potential and commitment to run a SME.
- Proven sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
If you are interested to see what we can offer, please send your CV to Brian@pagepartnership.co.uk with a personal contact number or email address – we respond to every enquiry!