Fluid Branding: Production Co-Ordinator
Position: Production Co-Ordinator
Location: Cornwall and Bury St Edmunds
Your role will be to perform administrative duties, supplier management and customer service on orders using our internal order processing system, email and telephone correspondence whilst providing our customers and internal stakeholders with the best possible experience throughout. Applicants will be required to build and develop good working relationships with their team and customers.
Knowledge and Specific Job Skills Summary
- Thorough understanding of the order process
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clear and professional communication ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of products and branding methods
- Shipping and courier booking processes (international & domestic)
- Data input and review skills
The role requires passion, concentration and drive to ensure that everything we do is a success. Applicants are required to have excellent attention to detail: we pride ourselves on the quality of deliverables, from an email to a client presentation. Achieving this, especially when under pressure, will be a critical success factor for this role.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Raise orders and manage the order process with our suppliers.
- Provide excellent customer service and support for our clients.
- Ensure order data is kept up to date in a clear and concise manner.
- Keep our customers informed of the status of an order.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on issues.
- Provide supplier performance feedback.
- General administration of own work and digital workspace
- Store order processing and store management alongside the Merchandise Consultant
- Raise fulfilment orders and manage the process with all parties.
- Provide tailored customer support based on developmental, strategic, and global client requirements.
- Handle customer complaints and problem orders in a calm and professional manner
- Remain vigilant and be proactive in problem solving for our clients.
- Follow warehouse booking in procedures.
- Provide cover for your teammates when required.
- Any additional responsibilities as advised by Production Manager.
- Work for one of Europe’s fastest growing merchandise suppliers
- Industry recognised education programme
To apply for this role please send a CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in the role to email@example.com