Fluid Branding: Merchandise Consultant
Position: Merchandise Consultant
Location: Cornwall, Leeds & Plymouth
Salary: £18,525- £22K with OTE £25 – £30K
As a Merchandise Consultant, you will be the first point of contact for all incoming enquiries into the business be that online, phone or email. Your primary role is to support new customers throughout their journey with Fluid Branding, ensuring they are given the best possible service from point of enquiry through to delivery of their order.
Knowledge and Specific Job Skills Summary
Applicants will be required to build and develop client relationships to enable the team to meet sales targets. You will have excellent communication skills: you must be fully confident to take on a sales role with the necessary skills required to work with and manage clients, suppliers and colleagues. The role requires passion and creative thinking to ensure that everything we do is a success. In addition to the critical skills and experience that will be needed for this role, the right attitude is also of vital importance. You will be able to demonstrate confidence, positivity and a commitment to excellence in your work and to the success of Fluid Branding.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Generate sales from leads fed from various marketing activities such as live chat and incoming sales calls.
- Liaise with suppliers to source products to meet customer’s requirements
- Provide quotations and proposals working with our in-house studio team
- Work closely with our in-house production team to make sure orders are delivered
- Achieve sales targets as agreed with your Merchandise Manager
Person Specification/Core Competencies
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
- A polite and friendly manner
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to prioritise and manage several tasks at once
- Excellent computer skills
- Prior experience within a sales environment is desirable however not essential
- A strong desire to achieve is extremely important
- Confident on the phone speaking with customers and suppliers
- Driven to achieve various sales KPI’s
- Trustworthy and appreciates the need for confidentiality
- Good word, excel and I.T appreciation to enable a competent use of databases, spreadsheets, word processing and accounts packages
- Enjoys the challenge of working in an ever changing environment and thrives on responsibility to make a positive impact
- Become a merchandise executive for one of Europe’s fastest growing merchandise suppliers.
- Work in a friendly office with a hard-working team that loves what they do every day.
- Industry recognised education programme
- Uncapped commission package based on achieving/exceeding sales targets.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to develop your career with a forward thinking and highly supportive business. We are looking for a hardworking individual with the desire and aspiration to grow within the business.
To apply for this role please send a CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in the role to email@example.com