Fluid Branding: Estimating & Sourcing Consultant
Position: Estimating & Sourcing Consultant
Salary: £18,525- £22K with OTE £25 – £30
Head of Global Sourcing
This is a reactive role supporting the internal sales teams in the function of providing solutions, sourcing appropriate products and services on the basis of price, quality and delivery times, along with detailed estimates through the Integra internal system.
This role will predominantly include sourcing from the Far East and ROW (Rest of World) regions. The Estimating & Sourcing Consultant may be required to carry out other reasonable duties within their capabilities as required and instructed, should the needs of the business require it.
Knowledge and Specific Job Skills Summary
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience within a sales environment desirable
- Strong supplier relationship skills
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and branding techniques
- Ability to solve problems and provide solutions clearly
- Driven to achieve various sales KPIs
- Desire to develop knowledge of SEDEX (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange) and Compliance, quality & supply chain ethics
In addition to the critical skills and experience that will be needed for this role, the right attitude is also of vital importance. You will be able to demonstrate confidence, positivity and a commitment to excellence in your work and to the success of Fluid Branding.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Liaison with Fluid Branding Merchandise teams to establish specification of products to be sourced/quoted, taking time to understand scope of project
- Preparation of product specification in readiness to be issued to factories/suppliers
- Identification of appropriate suppliers in relation to specification
- Preparation of detailed information (costs for estimates, artwork information, required safety and compliance certification and any other information that would be appropriate should orders proceed) for hand over to sales & production teams through the internal Integra system (or via other route if specified or appropriate)
- You will be required to develop market knowledge and contacts for new products and services
- You will be required to maintain a comprehensive database of suppliers based on appropriate route
- You will be required to have awareness of safety legislation surrounding the manufacture of goods
- Work for one of Europe’s fastest growing merchandise suppliers
- Industry recognised education programme
- Uncapped commission package based on achieving/exceeding sales targets
This is a truly exciting opportunity to develop your career with a forward thinking and highly supportive business. We are looking for a hardworking individual with the desire and aspiration to grow within the business.
To apply for this role please send a CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org