Fluid Branding: Content Writing
Position: Content Writing
Location: St Austell
Salary: £20k – £25k per annum (dependent on experience)
Are you a brilliant writer looking for an opportunity to succeed in a fast paced, creative environment? We’re looking for a talented Content Writer to join our busy Marketing team – someone who loves a challenge, is uber creative and able to adapt to numerous writing styles. Sound like you? Read on…
Knowledge and Specific Job Skills Summary
To thrive in this role, you’ll need:
- experience writing for a B2B environment.
- some agency experience along with the ability to deliver varied formats, tones and concepts.
- to stay updated with the latest trends, content formats and technologies.
- to confidently suggest where these new formats and trends can be used.
- to take ownership of content implementation and deadlines on key projects.
- to deliver end to end involvement – supporting content strategy while executing on the outputs.
- to show initiative, knowing when to seek input and opinion, break processes and do things differently.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented content writer, with the following main roles and responsibilities:
- Writing original and inventive content for a varied range of marketing assets – including whitepapers, blogs, email campaigns, website pages, campaign landing pages, social media posts and much more.
- Researching complex topics, identify customers’ needs and translate your research into meaningful content, tailoring your writing style for different audiences and industries.
- Supporting Merchandise Consultants and the Marketing team in developing content strategies, delivering content to targeted industry sectors and segment groups.
- Supporting the development of campaign narratives which are aligned to our campaign objectives, ensuring content tells a coherent and consistent story.
- Optimising copy for SEO, keeping abreast of the latest developments and best practices and having an understanding and appreciation of digital user experiences.
- Arranging translations for our non-English speaking channels and websites
Person Specification/Core Competencies
Who would this role suit? Well, we’re looking for someone who:
- has excellent communication skills – which should really go without saying to be fair 😉
- is super creative and able to come up with varying ideas to suit our campaigns.
- has excellent organisation and time management skills.
- is able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- can work to tight deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
- can bring big picture thinking, with an understanding of when to focus on the details.
- is fueled by constant curiosity.
- loves words!
Why work for Fluid? Here are a few perks…
- Our bonus and Rewards schemes give you the chance to earn more and get prizes.
- Cycle to Work scheme and Electric Vehicle lease scheme for employees.
- Our 3 Pillars focus groups give you a say in how the business is run.
- We’re a certified B Corporation and a member of the UN Global Compact.
- We’re Investors in People accredited and offer an employee assistance programme.
- Our Training Platform gives you a real opportunity to learn new skills and progress in your career.
- We organise a bunch of social activities throughout the year, including Christmas parties, an annual Bowling Tournament and get together for an Annual Conference.
To apply for this role please send a CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org