Event Merchandising: Warehouse/ Customer Service Assistant
Position: Warehouse/ Customer Service Assistant
Job Type: Full Time 9am-6pm
Paul Goldsmith firstname.lastname@example.org
- Primarily working in the warehouse processing online orders and to assist in the build/breakdown at major events.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies
- Planning and monitoring the storage, delivery and dispatch of orders through our eCommerce systems.
- Assisiting in stock control and processing orders
- Ensuring quality, delivery budget and environmental objectives are met
- Coordinating the use of automated and computerised systems including an event retail till system
- Responding to and dealing with customer communication by CMS system, email, and telephone
- Keeping stock control systems up to date
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environments.
- Warehouse work includes handling of boxes.
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently, on your own initiative and with high levels of accuracy
- Good IT knowledge (checking and responding to emails, eCommerce system, printing out despatch notes etc)
- Excellent English (spoken & written)
- Full, clean UK driving license required with ability to drive commercial vehicles
- Must have a UK bank account and Right to Work.
Reporting to: Warehouse Manager in London NW2
Under the supervision of: Director
Please send CV to Paul Goldsmith – email@example.com