Event Merchandising: Marketing Executive
Position: Marketing Executive
Location: London/ Remote
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £24k – £28k Subject to Experience
Paul Goldsmith email@example.com
We are looking for an astute, creative marketeer who is excited to take on all aspects of the digital
marketing for our growing e-stores. As well as strategically planning and executing innovative
campaigns and always-on activity, you will work a multitude of clients and the Event team to
optimise the social media and online stores, and keep it fresh and engaging. You will use your
commercial and analytical expertise to reach new audiences.
- Bring a team spirit, an entrepreneurial attitude and excellent communication skills
- Work on Shopify stores
- Use the latest digital technologies and marketing tools to deliver activity to increase sales
- and heighten brand engagement
- Work in identifying fresh target audiences and devising acquisition strategies that engage,
- inform and motivate
- Optimise home pages, evolving site structure, briefing banners, landing pages and user
- Manage email, databases and A/B and multivariate experiments
- managing social campaigns and paid media
- Work on SEO/SEM, setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns,
- Involved in creative for product photoshoots and video content
- Being a Bond fan is a good help too!
Your day would include
Work with the inhouse web team and outside agency teams to optimise user experience, improve
website performance and sales. Assisting on building online store.
Collaborating with Clients.
Creating, planning and implementing all marketing activity for the stores, including campaigns,
SEO/SEM, CRO, database, email, social and display advertising campaigns
Coordinating web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, PR, outside agency and advertising activity,
alongside any offline marketing programme
Measuring, testing, analysing and reporting website and digital marketing performance against goals
(ROI and KPIs)
Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies and ideas, Identify trends and insights.
#2 – Experiences and Skills
- An entrepreneurial attitude, team spirit and excellent communication skills
- A proven track record of using the latest digital technologies and marketing tools to deliver
- activity to increase sales and heighten brand engagement
- Experience managing email, databases and A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience leading and managing social campaigns and paid media
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc)
- Experience managing creative for product photoshoots and video content would be
- Experience on premium brands and Shopify would be a distinct advantage
Role requirements include:
- Proven experience of merchandise development, collaborating on product development,
- cost and distribution.
- Proven experience and understanding of financial reporting, excellent levels of numeracy
- and attention to detail.
- Experience of managing cost budgets and of working to challenging KPIs.
- Combine your marketing skills with Supply chain, stock and sales management.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, organisational, and problem-solving skills in the context of eCommerce operations.
- Demonstrable workable knowledge of Google Drive/Microsoft Office/Excel and other key marketing platforms
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, being hands on as needed.
- Excellent, confident communication skills are essential. You will need the ability to communicate clearly and confidently at all levels to both individuals and large groups.
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a professional approach to providing an efficient and effective service at all times.
Event Merchandising are based in London NW2, this role will be a mixture of onsite and remote working. We also have offices in Pinewood Studios.
Working alongside: Head of Production, Marketing
Under the supervision of: Director.
Please send CV to Paul Goldsmith – firstname.lastname@example.org