Event Merchandising: Event Production and eCommerce Co-ordinator
Position: Event Production and eCommerce Co-ordinator
Location: London/ Remote
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £22k – £26k Subject to Experience
Paul Goldsmith email@example.com
Event Merchandising works in partnership with some of the world’s most recognised brands and events.
Our services ranges from designing and manufacturing creative products for corporate requirements to selling at live events, from devising licensing programmes to running online shops. Event Merchandising prides itself on its ability to listen to the needs of the client, offer a remarkable customer experience and deliver goods and services that elevate a company’s brand perception. Our clients are in industries such as sport, entertainment, influencers, corporate, film and charities.
The Event Production Co-ordinator works closely with our dynamic Live Events team, our Merchandise Production and our eCommerce Marketing teams.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate team member who is adaptable and can talk confidently and provide coordination between our fantastic partners/suppliers and our internal teams
You will be responsible for end to end merchandising facilitation, to include working with our in house team to design and source show merchandise ranges, buying and managing stock and liaising with live venues to ensure delivery, presentation and sales agreements are in place. As well as garments and promotional items, the role will require you to work with the in-house team to co- ordinate the design and publishing of souvenir brochures and programmes.
The role requires the ability to manage and co-ordinate staff and co-ordinate multiple projects at the same time and provide analytical and accurate reporting to Management and clients.
Event Merchandising are based in London NW2, this role will be a mixture of onsite and remote working. We also have offices in Pinewood Studios and partner offices internationally.
Your working day will typically be standard office hours, Monday to Friday. However, when a deadline is looming, you’ll be expected to put the extra hours in to ensure the success of a campaign.
#1 – Primary duties:
This is to primarily to work with assisting in the Merchandise production for our buying team working on a range of live tours, pop up shops, eCommerce stores and the logistics associated with it
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- Sourcing and assessing competitive quotes for services.
- Manage the full production trail from concept to delivery working as part of the Merchandise Production Management team.
- Working with the Event! Order processing system and Online webstore
- Stock management, minimising stock risk while ensuring cost-effective and timely distribution of stock Tasked with assisting with lead generation and preparation of client presentations.
- Negotiating costings and ensuring projects are delivered within budget
- Preparing logistics/advancing venues for the Live Event Tours
- Liaising with Partners and in-house teams on design and direction of merchandise and promotional requirements.
- Liaising with venues on touring productions top agree suitable stock levels, requirements for staffing.
#2 – Experiences and Skills
- Previous and proven buying experience and administration skills, preferably in a merchandise/production/licensing environment.
- Keen interest in consumer/promotional products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a polite telephone manner.
- Ability to prioritise and work alone to manage a production order working to tight timelines.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Competent IT Skills and knowledge of Office applications, plus any Online Retail experience
- Ability to travel throughout the UK as required by touring companies (not essential). A clean driving license is required along with the proven ability and aptitude for driving different vehicles (up to long wheel base transit).
Reporting to: Head of Production
Under the supervision of: Director
Right to work in the UK.
Please send CV to Paul Goldsmith – firstname.lastname@example.org