BX Merchandise: Sales Co-Ordinator
Company: BX Merchandise
Position: Sales Co-ordinator
Location: Brixton, London
Employment: Full-time, permanent
Contact: Sarah Sayed email@example.com
WORK YOU LOVE. LOVE YOUR WORK
BX Merchandise founded in 2007, is a fast-growing promotional merchandise company set in the heart of Brixton. At BX Merchandise, we help some of the largest global companies with their promotional merchandise, branding and event requirements to help them meet the on-going challenges of a rapidly changing world. This includes a client list featuring six of the Fortune 500 and one of the world’s top 5 tech companies. We work smart and take immense pride in what we do. We’re also a great bunch and love to have fun too. We celebrate diversity, drive innovation and we regularly “give back” through supporting local charities.
BX Merchandise is looking for a Sales Co-ordinator to join our team, in an exciting, fast-paced environment. You will work closely with the Production Manager, as well as the Founder of BX Merchandise too. We run a successful, well-oiled machine and we are looking for someone to add-value and compliment the existing team and help expand our operations and grow our success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Ideally, we would like to find a candidate who has experience in the promotional merchandise industry, who has a good knowledge of all print and branding methods.
The role involves managing the full end-to-end production process and sourcing of branded merchandise and collateral for our clients, from the initial enquiry, to product sourcing through to invoicing.
The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact when it comes to our client’s brand, including checking artwork proofs to ensure adherence to brand guidelines, and sending to the client for approval. Candidates will need to check orders raised, and manage our worldwide supplier base, warehouses, and couriers to ensure orders are delivered within agreed timelines.
Please apply if you are:
- A strong team player
- Competent using Microsoft Office and a CRM system, (ideally Workbooks)
- Experienced using the Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop and Illustrator would be an advantage
- Eager to learn and grow within the role
- Confident gathering information, calculating mark-up and preparing quotations
- Experienced sourcing products from global suppliers and raising purchase orders
- Able to provide support the Sales Director
- Confident ensuring deliveries are sent out on time
- Experienced in order Management – liaising with suppliers & delivery companies, ensuring client deadlines are met
- Able to manage and deliver social networking campaigns, blogs, promotional newsletters and mail-outs
- Experienced in database management – including qualifying information & contact details
We would expect that this role would be best suited to someone early in their career, but we believe that relevant experience and a positive attitude is equally important to qualifications. Key attributes required for this position are good organisation skills and a keen eye for detail. There is lots of scope for personal and professional development with this role as the company continues to expand.
The following are essential requirements for this position:
- Previous experience (ideally 1 year) of sales, promotional merchandise or similar work
- Attention to detail, good with numbers and processing data
- Fluent in English, both written & spoken, as communicating with clients and suppliers is a key aspect of the role
- Confidence & strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly, trustworthy & reliable
- Takes initiative, can multi-task and work unsupervised
- Enthusiasm to take ownership and develop own projects
BENEFITS & PERKS
- BPMA promotional merchandise training course
- Company Summer party
- Learning opportunities, including involvement in trade shows and client meetings
- Christmas party
- Company Pension Scheme
Please contact at BX Merchandise if you are interested on 0207 737 0315 or email through your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org