Atlantic Access: European B2B Sales Manager
Position: European B2B Sales Manager – High Growth Crowd Funded / Venture Capital Backed Start-Ups
Job Type: Full Time and permanent
Salary: £26-29,000p/a base salary + commission, OTE £31-38,000p/a
Atlantic Access is a fast-growing, client-centric European digital sales agency, helping the most exciting start-up brands launch in Europe. We cover and manage the entire end to end process for brands from B2B/B2C sales, logistics, digital marketing, customer service, website management and full-service Amazon Europe management.
We work with international brands that have raised millions of $ from crowd funding sites like Kickstarter and Indiegogo or raised Series A or B rounds. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the start-up life and the fun and challenges of working with high growth companies.
This position will report to the Senior B2B Sales Manager. We are looking for someone to come and grow a team, take ownership and responsibility from day one in a fast growing environment. As a European B2B Sales Manager you will have ownership of the whole sales process from end to end.
European B2B Sales
- Working with the Senior B2B Sales Manager to drive sales
- Inbound sales – closing sales where the customers have reached out to us
- Outbound sales – Actively finding new customers and closing deals
- Evaluate European sales strategies across brands, identifying and targeting new opportunities
- Sales via email, phone, face to face meetings and trade shows
- Key stakeholder management within our clients, working directly with Founders, Head of Sales etc
- Day to day CRM management
- Invoicing customer orders and confirming payments
- Tracking stock levels and managing stock replenishment
- Managing a commercial printer for custom logo printing
- Warehouse and logistics management
- Understanding VAT, importing, exporting and the implications of these on business.
- Continual input into overall company improvements / direction
- Help identify and source new clients for Atlantic Access
We are looking for a candidate that should
- Have experience of sales (handling objections, closing, identifying customer needs, etc)
- Want to work in a small company, with our clients being startups
- Be able to work independently
- Be organised and self-motivated
- Be entrepreneurial
Our benefits include:
- £26-29,000p/a base salary + commission, OTE £31-38,000p/a
- As part of a small team you will have an impact from day one.
- You won’t be pigeonholed, and you will gain experience in a lot of areas
- ’Unlimited’ annual holiday
- Volunteering days out of the office
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home 2 days/week. Our office is in Golders Green in London.
- Learn how successful businesses are started through contact with company founders and their teams
- A relaxed and fun working atmosphere with a focus on a healthy work/life balance
For this position you MUST have strong written and verbal English communication skills as well as the right to work in the UK.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “FAO Will” in the subject line. Applications close 1st August, after which we will provide feedback.